DOES INTEGRITY MATTER?
Plenary Session 10th June 2011
Corruption & Whistleblowing
- The Acceptance of Bribery and Corruption in Australian organizations – Doug Thomson (Graduate School of Business and Law, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia)
- Moral Integrity Systems – Willeke Slingerland (International Law lecturer, Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Enschede, Netherlands)
- The Effects of Moral Intensity and Organisational Commitment on Whistleblowing Intention and Behaviour – Prof Ching-Pu Chen & Chih-Tsung Lai (Yuan Ze University, Taiwan)
- The Content of Whistleblowing Procedures – A Critical Review of Recent Official Guidelines – Wim Vandekerckhove (University of Greenwich Business School, London, UK)
- Speak Up Initiatives in Ireland – John Devitt (CEO, Transparency International, Ireland)